Friday, January 21, 2011

2 Replacing My Sony Ericsson W800





I have had my W800 for almost 4 years. I love the phone. Simply does the job plus photos, videos and music etc...

Recently the mobile has got bad damages. And I am thinking f getting a new one. But the hard part is choosing one!

Choice of quality, Brand name, Price and it goes on.

I have had my eyes on a Sony Ericsson and my friends keep telling me to buy that or an Apple iphone4. I am not that much into touch screen phone and I love the ones with a keypad. Yes with a High pixel Camera and hundreds of application.

I searched the web for help and had a bit of difficulty about choosing one.

I have made a poll on my blogger of what you think it the best brand. Please vote it.

These are a few suggested phones for me by my friends:
iPhone4, Satioa, N8

Well its hard to decide between all these competitive phone. They come with their very unique features which has its users love it.

My mom says “ It’s good if you can receive calls”
Well that might be true but having to keep up to date with friends and the world I have to choose a better phone.

I am still on the search for a phone. Please leave a comment on your suggestion of a phone that you like or prefer.

The images are linked to the Original websites

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i would go with the iPhone4! but the sony erricson satio would give the better quality pictures i guess!

Yama said...

thanks :)

Post a Comment